February 15, 2011

The weekend before Valentine's Day!!!

The infamous 
Remy Mars 
was in the ATL this weekend!!!
    I had no clue that he was a Scorpio.....

If you know anything about astrology you know
Scorpio's are the Freakiest!!!

Unfortunately, it wasn't Remy and I who was shooting...
He shot with Jermany one day and Markell the next.

I didn't think to take out the camera phone but ill describe as best I can what happened after his shoot with Jermany!!!

As soon as we walked in from the shoot with him and Jermany I made the announcement that I was about to take a shower and then went so far as to say that Jermany and Remy could join me if they wanted! Not one to turn down an offer, yall know Remy, being the Scorpio he is, was 1st into the bathroom with ole Trapboyy. 
He didn't waste anytime he immediately went to eating my ass and not long after he started Jermany came in and got in the front of the shower and started to suck my dick! All I can say is I was in Heaven or so I thought anyway... lol! 
Remy continued to eat my ass as I began to eat Jermany's ass! And still was eating it as I began to fuck Jermany in the shower. Some where in the midst of me fucking Jermany I do remember Remy rubbing his fat ass dick against my ass and then proceeded to exit the back of the shower and go to the front so Jermany could suck his dick while I was still fucking Jermany! The ass was feeling amazing so I was being kinda stingy lol so Remy just stood on the shower ledge and fed me that 9 inches of dick in my mouth while I fucked Jermany with my 8 for a lil bit longer. 
Eventually I came and turned Jermany around so that Remy could get in it. Remy starts going ham in this nigga's ass and all the while Jermany is taking dick and sucking like a pro! The shower starts to get a lil tight after while so we get out and head to the bedroom! 
Now at first we were gonna wait on another one of our Co-Stars but decided against it for the moment and just like how we left the shower Remy starts fucking Jermany again while Jermany is giving me head in this chair! 
Lol it was almost like Remy and I were Tag Team Partners in trying to fuck the hell out of that boy... Of course ya boy got some more ass then passed him back again and by this time Remy is fucking him again and im laying on the bed gettin head from Jermany while Remy is fucking him yet again.  

HERE COMES THE CRAZY PART...  
So Remy is still fucking Jermany and Jermany is still sucking my dick, when all of a sudden I feel another nut coming up so I bust that shit on Jermany's face and in his mouth! But damn Remy still hasn't released yet and yall know I gotta make sure he cums too! lol so my dick is still hard tho, after busting twice back to back, im amazed at my own stamina lol but so yea i'm just jacking/getting head and watching Remy pound Jermany when all of a sudden I feel a 3rd nut coming up...This one tho went into Remy's mouth as he finally came all in Jermany for the 2nd time that day!!!  
Hot, Hott, Hawt!!!

Here's a video of Remy Mars arriving in ATL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment