May 6, 2011

Who is my Favorite Female Singer...

There is only one...

Only one Queen of Hip/Hop and R&B...
 
Mrs. Mary J. Blige...


She debuted July 28, 1992 
with her first album "What's the 411?"

To date she has 9 studio albums to her name with the 10th soon to be released 
September 3, 2011!!!



Her 10th album will be named, 

"My Life 2, The Journey Continues
which is the sequel to her 1994 album which went 3x's platinum in that same year named 
"My Life."




 I'm beyond excited for this new release!
I'm sure like the other 9, 
the 10th will be an even greater Classic!!!

Yall give it up for the queen!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hellz yeah. Mary is my fav Trap. You should check out her message board...alot of exclusives and other things. best board around on the net. Im "liketheway" on there.

    http://maryluvs.clicdev.com/f/?CDCookie=maryluvs&trk=maryluvs&s=70611e3908d8ecdd0fb1f110e6ccc9a9&act=idx

    ReplyDelete