July 9, 2011

My 1st HomeTown Appearance!!! Atlanta, Ga

July 2, 2011 will always be rememebered...

It was the 1st time I made an appearance
in my own hometown and state!

I appeared on behalf of RT-Parties
&
Black Rayne Productions at Cafe 91!


Special thanks to MC Kiddupree 
@MCKiddupree on Twitter )
for showing me one hell of a time!


Also thanks to Reggie, 
CEO of RT-Parties,
 for having me at your event!
( @RTParties on Twitter! )

I had an awesome time for my 1st
appearance in Atlanta &
thank everyone who was responsible
as well as everyone that came out!

Here are a ton of pictures from my 
1st at Home Appearance!



S/O also to Miss. Dominique Rashad
featured in the pix above with me!!!!!






My new Ride or Die chick! Wutup Ray???





My official "Hype Team!"
Wutup Ray, Tj & Fred!




 Also S/O to Miami & Jermany! 
Yall def puts it down on that stage!!!


Thanks again to all who came out!!!



 ATLANTA... I'll see yall
Labor Day weekend!!!

@TrapBoyy on Twitter!

1 comment: