August 28, 2011

Make Up Sex is the Best Sex!!!


Recently I had it out with someone that I care about. We didn't talk for weeks but it was the inevitable that we would eventually speak again.

I called him and asked him to come over and without question he said yes. He arrived at my house looking sexy as always. I locked the door and he followed me back to my room. We talked for a second then he asked me to turn on my PS3 for some Mortal Kombat.

After whooping his ass for a few rounds he got tired of playing. lol. So I cut on the T.V. He sat there as I tried to find something to watch.

I finally stopped on a channel and put the remote down. I turned around to look at him and I could see his 9 inch thick dick through his jeans.

I didn't feel like playing around so I told him to follow me. We walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. As soon as his ass hit the chair I was already unbuckling his pants.

Within seconds I was sucking his dick like I had just got out of prison coming home to the love of my life. He always has this thing about pushing my head down on his 9 to try to make me Gag and tonight was no exception!!!

He forced my head down so many times I couldn't help the tears flowing from my eyes. I don't know what possessed me to get down in front of him and start sucking but I did. This time though, I didn't need his help with pushing my head down.

I was deep-throating the hell out of his dick!

After sucking for a while I was ready to fuck! I went back to the bedroom and grabbed the lube. By the time I came back he had his wife beater over his head which to me meant he was about to fuck the hell out of me!

I dropped back to my knees for a few more sucks as I added the lube to my ass. I added some to his dick and climbed into his lap facing him on the couch. I eased his dick into my ass gripping it as it went in inch by inch as we kissed passionately.

At first I let him have control. He gripped my ass and made it bounce up and down on his dick grinding in it every so often. The way he grabbed my ass seemed to make me weak. I had to take control before I came to early.

So I stood in horseback position still facing him and started riding it my way! This time it was me who was doing the bouncing! I rode him like I hadn't been fucked in years! 

I guess I was about to make him cum cause he abruptly stopped me and told me to turn over on the sofa. He came right behind me and forced his dick into my ass! This shit was amazing! He had me almost doggie style with both hands around my neck forcing it over the sofa fucking the hell out of me!!!

This time it was I who had to stop him for a moment! Now he takes his wife beater off completely and climbs right back behind me and slides it back in. This time though he starts to passionately kiss my neck as he grips my ass while fucking me! Ugh, now its turning into love making. I didn't want it to. I wasn't trying to catch feelings again. 

But I let him fuck me like that for a minute because it felt so good but again I felt myself coming so I had to stop him. By this time he's breathing kinda hard and says "Lets go back to the bed." 

I agree and he follows me back into the bedroom. I get on the bed and lay on my back. He throws my legs up and inserts himself back into me and immediately starts fucking me hard! I mean its like he is trying to release anger in his fucking because he also has his hands on my neck slightly choking me! But honestly thats a turn on to me lol! I love that shit!!!

This time as he's fucking me within 4 or 5 minutes out of his mouth I hear, "I'm gettin close!" So I start jacking my dick harder and before you know it he screams "I'm Coming!!!" I swear not even 3 seconds later I skeet on my chest as he's still stroking his dick in me pushing his nut deeper and deeper!
He kisses me a few times, then I push him out of me so I can go get cleaned up!
THE END!

This was definitely a night to remember!!!


1 comment:

  1. This shit was hot yo... Follow me @DrkChoclitDream Stay up!!!

    ReplyDelete