September 26, 2011

And The #Winner is!!!!

The winner of my 
1st Erotic Story contest is...

"DrkChocLitDream!"

This story was Hot and most of all I loved how it got straight to the point.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a story.

I do appreciate your constant support of TrapBoyy!

As promised here is the #Winners story!

Enjoy!!!


The rain finally subsides yet the clouds have kept the sun's identity from being revealed. Still wet and sweaty after taking my afternoon jog around the park, I head over to an available bench to take a brief break. I could not help but to notice a pair of eyes looking over in my direction. Stunned by my realization, the trade continues to stare as I try to avoid all contact. The trade makes his way toward my direction. Not wanting to seem pressed, I pretended to look down at my shoes to see if they had come undone. A silhouette cascades over my presence as my eyes slowly look upward to see a chocolate, muscular frame standing before me.

Amazed by the sight of him, I look into brown eyes. He extends his hand out to show me that he has an extra towel. As I reach out to accept, he begins to wipe the perspiration from my forehead. By this time, I am flabbergasted about what has occurred. I notice that a bulge of pleasure had risen before me. His dick had been on hard, waiting to make its debut. Fighting the urge, I try my hardest not to give in under extreme pressure.

He realizes that I am licking my lips in anticipation of sucking his dick. Without thinking, he slowly removes his basketball shorts right in front of me, revealing every throbbing inch of his masculinity. The size of his dick was so enormous and thick. It had to have been about a solid ten and a half inches, fully erect. His low-hanging balls were so close to my chin that if he wanted he could set them on it. He then looks down at me as if to say you know what time it is. 

There was no shame in my game. I begin to place the entire shaft into my mouth because like my girl Janet Jackson once said, "There’s nothing that compares to the warm of my mouth." Sucking his sweet juices and lapping up my own saliva, I am going to work on his dick. The soft moans of pleasure coming from above lets me know that I am doing the damn thing. I take the head of his penis and lick in a circular motion, making it nice and wet. 

I stand up to join him by removing all on my clothes and tossing them nearby. He then grabs me up and bends me over the communal park bench, spreading my legs. He is pleased with the phatness of my round, high yellow ass. After he commences to eating my ass out as if he was sitting at the Last Supper, he inserts his hard dick into my waiting hole. We fuck and groan in unison. The looks of strangers passing by gives me pleasure as we continue to try various positions. While I am spread eagle across the bench, he starts thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I am screaming with pleasure and belting out for him not to stop. I feel his dick sliding in and out of my wet ass.  Each thrust gaped further. 

I reach down and grab my own dick. Hard as a brick, I begin to jerk off as he fucks me beyond stupid. Moments later, I am shooting cum across my chest, just missing my chin. This excites him as he pulls every inch of his pole out of my ass. He starts jacking his own dick as I lower myself down on my knees. He trembles and shakes as his shoots his nut on my face. Mouth open, I swallow every drop of his creamy nectar, not missing one drop. The trade grabs the towel, wipes himself clean, and gets dressed. In an instant, he vanishes, leaving me breathless. 

I awaken from my sweet day dream, as I allowed my mind to wander about the mysterious stranger in the park. 
If only my dreams were a reality…    

Congrats again to 
@DrkChocLitDream on Twitter!!!  


  

3 comments: