April 11, 2012

I need your help #TeamTrapBoyy!!!

I need your help in figuring out a title for my new DVD line...



Remember I was telling you that 
TrapBoyy Entertainment was coming...

Well its almost here and I need your help #TeamTrapBoyy.

I need a Title for my 1st DVD!

I will give the winner an autographed copy of my 1st DVD and a Trip with me to 
Six Flags over Georgia at a later date! (Sometime this Summer!) 

You can submit your Title entries to 
TrapBoyyfans@gmail.com

Also i'm always looking for new faces.
If you want to be an Adult Entertainer and work along side me for my new Production Company, TrapBoyy Entertainment, visit Blackmalebox.com.

Good Luck and Thanks for the help!


1 comment:

  1. so glad i ran across your site! Damn your Fn HOT! look forward to seeing much more. new fan

    ReplyDelete