February 11, 2013

Here's a quick story for you!!! A Fantasy Suite Exclusive...

A few weeks ago I had an ex to stop by...

He came in with some shorts and a wife beater on.

Now mind you we have this weird Love/Hate relationship lol...
Sometimes he hates me and sometimes he doesn't lol idk...

But anyway he came in showing me this video of this boy sucking his dick...
 Now mind you my first thought was this dude ain't even cute #1 and 
 #2 he can't suck dick lol...

Does anyone know what I said to him out loud tho??? 

I looked him in the face and said, "so are you gonna let me do better than that?"
His response as he sat down in one of my chairs, "SSSSUUUURRRREEEE!"

I unbuckled his pants and began to suck his already semi-hard dick...
Deep throating it almost every time I went down!
He let me do it for every bit of 3 or 4 minutes...
Next thing I know I was on the edge of my bed Face down, Ass Up!!!

This dude did not take the time to eat me out...
He quickly went into Fucking me, of course after asking for the lube...

He fucked me STUPID!!! 

We didn't change position not one time... 
He fucked me doggie style the whole time while smacking and gripping my ass!

It lasted for about 10 Minutes and then you know he did what they all do...

He Came...
All on my Ass and Back... 

I could do nothing but lay there....
 As he went into the bathroom to clean off...

All I could think was "Damn I wish it would have lasted longer!" 
 and
"But it was still good tho!" Lol

This Story was bought to you by Trapboyy...
exclusively for #TeamTrapboyy




   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment