October 5, 2011

Introducing... TrapBoyy Entertainment!!!

That's right you read it correctly...

TrapBoyy Entertainment is the latest addition to the Ace Entertainment Group family!
I am both honored and ecstatic to be signing another great deal with Ace Entertainment or as you the fans know them, Black Rayne Productions.



I am now officially hiring MODELS!!!
I want the sexiest of them all...

My site Trapboyy.com will officially become a Pay Site as of January 1, 2012!
It will be a mix of everything.

Top, Bottom, or Versatile, I want you all!!! 

If you want to become a model just fill out the application by clicking the link which is at the bottom of this post.

If you have already applied for Black Rayne Productions or BreeditRaw.com you can email me your legal name which you should have posted on the application or the stage name you entered. 

Don't be shy, apply right now!!!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the career advancement. I hope this doesn't mean that you're abandoning your scren appearances!

    ReplyDelete