October 21, 2011

My Detroit Appearance was EVERYTHING!!!

I was in Detroit for 24 hours and within those 24 hours I think I damn near had the time of my life!!!


It was non stop movement from the moment we landed at 
Detroit Metro Airport!

I think I may have had 4 or 5 hours of sleep before I left Atlanta for Detroit and didn't sleep again until I got home the next day! 

#Team313 showed me so much love! The place was packed from wall to wall!

Thank you all for coming out to show your love and support!!!



I can't wait to come back! 

Here are some more pictures from my 1st visit to Detroit!
Enjoy!!!




 






Thanks again to all who came out...

I will definitely never forget my 1st time in Detroit!

Watch the video below for a few shout outs!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm certain you were an overwhelming success! Best wishes on your new endeavor! I hope this means that we won't be seeing any LESS of you! Great job, man!

    ReplyDelete